Garden of the Gods

I was able to garner a couple of hours after working to visit the Garden of the Gods outside of Colorado Springs, CO. As many people know, I am one of the worst "nature" photographers on the planet. Seriously, I don't take nature photos very well at all. But I tried a different mindset when photographing these oversized rocks. I'm pretty happy with the outcome.


This rock formation is known as the "Three Graces"

I made the trip up to this vantage point. For someone with a severe case of acrophobia, it is a rather difficult assignment.

People absolutely get a kick when I photograph their dog. I almost always get a laugh out of the owners. These are always my favorite subjects.

I'm thinking about entering this one in Photofest. What do you think?

I'll add a few photos to the facebook page. Head over there and take a look will you? And while you are there, how about you become a fan?

Thanks for looking.

No comments: